Sicce's Mi Mouse pump is a fully submersible, compact pump with excellent performance. Small size is great for indoor fountains, aquariums, terrariums and turtle tanks.
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Driven by a permanent magnet induction motor
- Adjustable flow rate
- Stainless steel shaft
- Applications: indoor fountains, aquariums, terrariums and turtle tanks
- Equipped with a fixed water outlet pipe 10mm high, with an external diameter of 3/8"
- Output: 82 GPH
- Max Head Height: 1.8 Ft
- Flow Regulator
- Power Consumption: 6.2W
- Outlet Tube Adapter Size: 3/8"
- Dimensions: 1.65" x 2.3" x 1.81"
- Silent operation thanks to vibration-dampening rubber pads
While the Mouse is a great little pump I don't think you would be happy with it for this application. It has a maximum head height of just under 2 feet meaning that unless you were pumping water directly into your sump it may not work at all.
Even at 1 foot you will likely be moving less than a gallon per minute meaning it will take a while to empty your bucket. I would go with something capable of moving water at least 6 feet vertically which will give you the power to move water much quicker from your bucket to your tank. I have found that the faster and easier water changes are, the more likely I am to perform them on a regular basis.
The max-jet 1200 is a great little utility pump which accommodates 1/2" tubing on the output.
If you were willing to go a little higher in price I would say the Eheim compact 1000 would be an even better choice based on the fact it can produce a bit more pressure.
I hope this helps!
Have a great day :)