Aquaforest K Boost is a professional, easily-absorbable potassium supplement for aquatic plants. Potassium is an important building block necessary for many biochemical reactions, osmotic regulation, and transport of compounds within plants. Potassium deficiency leads to yellowing of plant leaves, and eventually plant necrosis. AF K Boost fully replenishes deficiencies of potassium, and its quickly-absorbing formula provides visible effects withing a short time following application.
- Easily absorbable iron fertilizer for aquatic plants
- Enhances synthesis of chlorophyll and increases green pigment
- Helps prevent leaf yellowing and necrosis
Optimal concentration of potassium in aquarium water should be 10-20 mg/l.
Available in Four Sizes
Instructions for Use
- Supplement until satisfactory results are achieved
- Use with AF Micro, AF PO4 Boost, and AF N Boost for optimum results.
- Absorbents such as zeolite and/or carbon may reduce effectiveness of the formula .
1 ml in 10 l of aquarium water will raise levels of K Potassium by 5 mg/l (ppm)